Our customized Church Postcards are a great tool for inviting people to church, following up with them after their visit, bulk mailings to your community or other marketing projects inviting people to your services or events.
Our Church Postcards come in different sizes and are a great size for handing out to people or including in your weekend bulletins. They can also be custom printed with names and addresses for bulk mailings to your community or used with USPS Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) campaigns.
If you want to promote your church or improve your brand awareness in your community, our customized Church Postcards are a great tool to use.
- Customized with your logos, colors and information
- Available in various sizes depending on your needs
- Printed single or two-sided
- Our Small Postcards can be mailed with a postcard stamp
- Depending on use, printed on either a 7pt or 12pt coated card stock
- Great for use with USPS Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) or bulk mail campaigns
Great for use as:
- Follow up with someone after their visit
- Include them in your weekend bulletins
- Remind someone that you miss them
- Invite people to an event
- Spread awareness of your church
- Community wide mailings
- Welcome Postcards
- We Miss You! Follow Up Postcards
- Christmas Postcards
- Easter Postcards
- Men's Ministry Postcards
- Women's Ministry Postcards
- Baby Dedication Announcement Postcards
- Baptism Postcards
- Fall Festival Postcards
- Mother's Day Postcards
- Father's Day Postcards
- July 4th Postcards
- Summer Postcards
- Trunk or Treat Postcards
Looking for Something Different?!
Give us a call!
We'll help you find it!
Recent Blog Posts
Posted: October 05, 2017
What percentage of your church’s first-time guests are filling out communication cards? Getting contact info from newcomers is so important because we can’t follow up with them if we don’t know who they are.
I felt God called me to ministry back when I was 18 and I have wrestled with that call every day since.