Women's Ministry Postcard Features
- Customized with your logos, colors and information
- Available in various sizes depending on your needs
- Printed single or two-sided
- Our Small Postcards can be mailed with a postcard stamp
- Depending on use, printed on a either a 7pt or 14pt coated card stock
- Great for use with USPS Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) or bulk mail campaigns
Great for use as:
- Follow up with someone after their visit
- Include them in your weekend bulletins
- Remind someone that you miss them
- Invite people to an event
- Spread awareness of your church
- Community wide mailings
Looking for Something Different?!
Give us a call!
We'll help you find it!
Recent Blog Posts
Whether it's Facebook Live, Zoom, YouTube, or other media form, digital ministry has become the “new normal” during these unprecedented times.
While digital communication isn’t going away (much like COVID-19, unfortunately), and it can be an excellent tool, we need to be careful just how much we rely the Internet as the future of the church for several reasons.
Ultimately, the only thing that will matter in the future is the only thing that (should have) mattered all along...
Recently in a forum for church leaders, the question was posed:
How long should the church close if/when someone tests positive for COVID-19?
It’s a question that all organizations are wrestling with as the nation attempts reopening and the numbers of cases continue to climb.
But what if this is the wrong question to ask?