Fall Festival Postcard Features
- Customized with your logos, colors and information
- Available in various sizes depending on your needs
- Printed single or two-sided
- Our Small Postcards can be mailed with a postcard stamp
- Depending on use, printed on a either a 7pt or 14pt coated card stock
- Great for use with USPS Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) or bulk mail campaigns
Great for use as:
- Follow up with someone after their visit
- Include them in your weekend bulletins
- Remind someone that you miss them
- Invite people to an event
- Spread awareness of your church
- Community wide mailings
Looking for Something Different?!
Give us a call!
We'll help you find it!
Recent Blog Posts
How Do You Shepherd A Large Flock?
I recently attended a church service where a pastor admitted they have always taken the perspective of “people are responsible for themselves. If they choose not to engage and participate, it’s not our problem.” That same pastor also admitted that he and the rest of the staff are haunted by Colossians 1:28 and the call to “present everyone fully mature in Christ.” They struggle with getting attendee engagement at the church. Thousands attend; maybe 40% of them are in small groups, and a far lower percentage volunteer. They’re trying to figure out how to improve engagement, and their new strategy is still to offer small groups/classes and wait for people to sign up. The difference now is how frequently they talk about small groups and serving.
Just like football has its “Super Day” every year, many churches view Easter Sunday as their “Super Day” for reaching out to the community. People who only come a few times a year are getting their “Sunday Best” ready and you want them at your church! For those of us who have been in ministry for any amount of time, we lovingly have words like “Creaster” or “CEO” (Christmas and Easter Only) for the people who only show up twice a year.