Fall Festival Postcard Features
- Customized with your logos, colors and information
- Available in various sizes depending on your needs
- Printed single or two-sided
- Our Small Postcards can be mailed with a postcard stamp
- Depending on use, printed on a either a 7pt or 14pt coated card stock
- Great for use with USPS Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) or bulk mail campaigns
Great for use as:
- Follow up with someone after their visit
- Include them in your weekend bulletins
- Remind someone that you miss them
- Invite people to an event
- Spread awareness of your church
- Community wide mailings
Looking for Something Different?!
Give us a call!
We'll help you find it!
Recent Blog Posts
Starting up a Guest Ministry can be such an exciting time. The church staff is excited about the vision, and you’ve got big plans and a handful of dedicated volunteers. It can start to feel overwhelming quickly, though, when that handful of volunteers isn’t enough…or when you start to have so many volunteers that managing them becomes unrealistic for one person. What should you do then?
If we want our churches to grow and reach more people for Jesus over time, change is a requirement. But how do we know if we’re part of an organization that’s even capable of change?
Paul Alexander, a consultant with The Unstuck Group, has worked with a wide variety of churches. He’s seen some churches able to change, and get “unstuck” and experience growth again, and others who haven’t.