Our customized Church Postcards are a great tool for inviting people to church, following up with them after their visit, bulk mailings to your community or other marketing projects inviting people to your services or events.
Our Church Postcards come in different sizes and are a great size for handing out to people or including in your weekend bulletins. They can also be custom printed with names and addresses for bulk mailings to your community or used with USPS Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) campaigns.
If you want to promote your church or improve your brand awareness in your community, our customized Church Postcards are a great tool to use.
- Customized with your logos, colors and information
- Available in various sizes depending on your needs
- Printed single or two-sided
- Our Small Postcards can be mailed with a postcard stamp
- Depending on use, printed on either a 7pt or 14pt coated card stock
- Great for use with USPS Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) or bulk mail campaigns
Great for use as:
- Follow up with someone after their visit
- Include them in your weekend bulletins
- Remind someone that you miss them
- Invite people to an event
- Spread awareness of your church
- Community wide mailings
- Welcome Postcards
- We Miss You! Follow Up Postcards
- Christmas Postcards
- Easter Postcards
- Men's Ministry Postcards
- Women's Ministry Postcards
- Baby Dedication Announcement Postcards
- Baptism Postcards
- Fall Festival Postcards
- Mother's Day Postcards
- Father's Day Postcards
- July 4th Postcards
- Summer Postcards
- Trunk or Treat Postcards
Looking for Something Different?!
Give us a call!
We'll help you find it!
Recent Blog Posts
Want to Grow Your Church Year Round?
An Acts of Kindness Campaign is the perfect place to start!
Most Churches tend to see growth and attendance stall in the summer months. Does it have to be that way? A full 60% or more of people in our communities don't attend church at all, so there's no shortage of people to invite. How can we engage these people and invite them to our church this summer?
While many people will be taking vacation this summer there is still ample opportunity to invite people when they are at home. Not all of America will be on vacation at the same time so let’s open our church doors to those people that are still in the neighborhood each weekend. An Acts of Kindness Campaign engages our communities and raises awareness about your church.
Posted: May 15, 2018
Mother’s Day is the 3rd most visited Sunday at most churches, but Father’s Day may be the most important (and underrated) one all year. Let me explain.