- Made of high quality polyester material which lasts and is comfortable to wear.
- Silk screened expertly to give your organization’s image maximum exposure.
- Standard lanyard comes with a choice of 3 attachments included in the price plus a distinctive crimp.
- Add a safety breakaway positioned at the back of the neck.
- Another popular addition is the quick release detachable buckle this enables the user to detach keys or swipe a security card without removing the lanyard
Looking for Something Different?!
Give us a call!
We'll help you find it!
Recent Blog Posts
We’ve been seeing a lot of TV show reboots lately. Fuller House (a take on the 80’s show Full House) seems to be the most popular one over the last few years, but there are many that have been released, and many more in the works. These reboots take favorite old classics that no one really watches anymore and tweak them a bit, bringing new stories and excitement, and a fresh new group of fans.
As we enter a new year and start to set new goals for our churches, we often look to our vision and mission statements to help guide our strategy. But what if our vision is kind of like that old classic TV show? It had its day, but now it’s kind of outdated and irrelevant—no one gets excited about it or inspired to action. Could it be that your vision statement needs a reboot?
Halloween can be a controversial topic in church circles. Some choose not to celebrate the holiday because of its associations with the devil, paganism, and evil. Many churches choose to not take a firm stance on the holiday, but encourage families to do what they think is best for their own children.