- A great tool for inviting people face-to-face
- Customized to match your Welcome Packet or design theme
- Can be customized for a specific event or ministry (student ministries, small group, etc.)
- Optional picture of the church on the front
- Map to the church on the back
- Contact information and schedule of services printed on the inside
- 3.5" x 2" when closed
- Scored for easy folding.
- Printed on a 14pt coated card stock
Looking for Something Different?!
Give us a call!
We'll help you find it!
Recent Blog Posts
Whether it's Facebook Live, Zoom, YouTube, or other media form, digital ministry has become the “new normal” during these unprecedented times.
While digital communication isn’t going away (much like COVID-19, unfortunately), and it can be an excellent tool, we need to be careful just how much we rely the Internet as the future of the church for several reasons.
Ultimately, the only thing that will matter in the future is the only thing that (should have) mattered all along...
Recently in a forum for church leaders, the question was posed:
How long should the church close if/when someone tests positive for COVID-19?
It’s a question that all organizations are wrestling with as the nation attempts reopening and the numbers of cases continue to climb.
But what if this is the wrong question to ask?