Our Church Writing Instruments are customized for your specific ministry, event or need. Customized with your church logo, Pens and Pencils are a great gift for your guests and also make for great giveaways and church swag at events too. It’s hard to ask someone to fill out a connect card without giving them something to write with, so we have a wide variety of styles, colors and sizes to choose from. They can also be included in a gift bag as an incentive for your visitors to fill out the connect card in their welcome packet. You will get the information you need to follow up after their visit and they will get a great gift that will keep your church name in front of them! Even in our digital age, everyone still uses some form of writing instrument on a daily basis. People keep ink pens on average for 6 months after receiving them, so they are a great way to keep your logo and branding in front of people long after their visit.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, call us at 866-654-6127. We have more options and ideas for customizing pens and pencils that we would love to talk to you about.
Writing Instruments Include:
- A variety of materials, including plastic, metal and bamboo/recycled
- Various styles, colors, and imprint sizes to fit every need
- A great guest gift and a necessary tool for filling out a Connect Card
- A great way to keep your logo and branding in front of people long after their visit
- Customizable with your church logo, event name or contact information
Picking through 33,000 products can be intimidating, so we chose a few great pens and pencils to keep things simple and give you a place to start. If you want something different, you can call us at 866-654-6127 and we’ll find the pen you’re looking for. Looking for pencils instead? We have them too! Just ask!
Church Ink Pens include:
- Customized for your church or event
- Everything from economical plastic to executive level metal pens available
- Endless array of colors and styles to choose from.
- Quantities starting as low as 100
- Customized Pencils are also available
Looking for Something Different?!
Give us a call!
We'll help you find it!
Recent Blog Posts
Whether it's Facebook Live, Zoom, YouTube, or other media form, digital ministry has become the “new normal” during these unprecedented times.
While digital communication isn’t going away (much like COVID-19, unfortunately), and it can be an excellent tool, we need to be careful just how much we rely the Internet as the future of the church for several reasons.
Ultimately, the only thing that will matter in the future is the only thing that (should have) mattered all along...
Recently in a forum for church leaders, the question was posed:
How long should the church close if/when someone tests positive for COVID-19?
It’s a question that all organizations are wrestling with as the nation attempts reopening and the numbers of cases continue to climb.
But what if this is the wrong question to ask?