- Buy 250 for $0.2100 each and save 16%
- Buy 500 for $0.1429 each and save 43%
- Buy 1000 for $0.0889 each and save 65%
- Buy 2500 for $0.0648 each and save 75%
- Buy 5000 for $0.0533 each and save 79%
Call it a postcard, invitation card, rack card, flier, event card, event ticket or anything else like that. Either way, we've got you covered this Easter.
What is it?
People call them postcards, but they’re really any flat, 2-sided card with information you want someone to know about your Easter services or events. You can call it a post card, an invitation card, a rack card, a flier, an event card, an event ticket or anything else like that.
Sure, you can mail them (we can handle that process for you) but postcards are far more useful than just dropping in the mail. You can use them for:
- Including in bulletins so attendees can use them to invite people to Easter Services.
- Hand them out to promote your special services or holiday events.
- Need to balance attendance at Easter between several service times? Use these as “free tickets” so people can commit to which service they’ll attend, and you can better plan for all the people.
- Print a series of them for use as rack cards giving in-depth information about each ministry in your church.
Postcards are a great tool for inviting people to church, following up with them after their visit , bulk mailings to your community or other marketing projects inviting people to your services or events. SPostcards come in different sizes and are a great size for handing out to people or including in your weekend bulletins. They can also be custom printed with names and addresses for bulk mailings to your community or used with USPS Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) campaigns. If you want to promote your church or improve your brand awareness in your community, Postcards are a great tool to use.
Postcard Features include:
- Customized with your logos, colors and information
- Available in various sizes depending on your needs
- Printed single or two-sided
- Depending on use, either printed on a 14pt or 7pt coated card stock
- Great for use with USPS Every Door Direct Mail campaigns or regular bulk mail campaigns
Great for use as:
- Follow up with someone after their visit
- Include them in your weekend bulletins
- Remind someone that you miss them
- Invite people to an event
- Spread awareness of your church
- Community wide mailings
Production Time: 10 Business Days
Rush Service: Yes
Rush time: 1 Business Day
Shipping Weight: Varies by size and quantity ordered