Christmas Guest Invitation Card
- Buy 250 for $0.3687 each and save 16%
- Buy 500 for $0.3105 each and save 29%
- Buy 1000 for $0.2270 each and save 49%
- Buy 2500 for $0.1196 each and save 73%
Folding Guest Invitation Cards are the size of a business card when closed, but open to include extra space for more information
Similar to a Business Card, Folding Guest Invitation Cards fold to the size of a business card (3.5" wide x 2" tall), but open up to twice the size, giving you two extra panels for information (3.5" wide x 4" tall.) That extra space can be great for including a map to your facility, extra service times and perhaps even branding/information for an event you’re hosting or the next series of sermons at your church.
Ways you can use a Folding Guest Invitation Card in your church today:
1) General Invitation to your church. It’s small, it’s simple, it will fit in a wallet, and it has room for enough information and a map, making it really useful.
2) Visiting – Members, Deacons, Elders and Staff can use cards when doing outreach. The cards would still have all the church branding, but a space on the back for a name, phone and possibly email address of the person handing out the card. By using your branding, the card is still tied to the church, but not to a specific person/use.
3) Event ticket. Why? Again, because of its size, Bus cards are perfect to use as tickets/promotional pieces for an event or service. Having trouble with balanacing attendance during multiple Easter or Christmas services? Use these as “tickets” that you ask people to take, indicating which service they and their family/friends will attend. It makes their commitment more tangible and helps you plan.
4) Turn it into a magnet. Even modern stainless steel kitchen appliances are still magnetic. Keeping your church name in the kitchen is a great place to be. It’s the most used room in the house, and your church name is a great way to hold up that perfect spelling test on the refrigerator.
90% of people would attend church if invited, yet only 20% are ever invited! Face-to-face, personal invitations are by far the most effective method of inviting people to church and Growing Faith Guest Invitation Cards are designed to assist people with that interaction and invitation.
- A great tool for inviting people face-to-face
- Customized to match your Welcome Packet or design theme
- Can be customized for a specific event or ministry (student ministries, small group, etc.)
- Optional picture of the church on the front
- Map to the church on the back
- Contact information and schedule of services printed on the inside
- 3.5" x 2" when closed
- Scored for easy folding.
- Printed on a 14pt coated card stock
Production Time: 10 Business Days
Rush Service: Yes
Rush time: 1 Business Day
Shipping Weight: Varies by quantity ordered
Configure Christmas Guest Invitation Card